Labels

about me (1) accessories (1) decoration (3) downloads (1) gift ideas (2) gifts (3) girls (1) Halloween (1) house (1) kids (2) mothers day (2) tutorials (5) Wood (1) wreath (1)

Monday, April 4, 2011

Who is Pink MUSTACHES?!

Well, it's ME silly!
I have WAY too much going on with my other blog, so to simplify things, I thought I would create something for all of my creative expression!
WHY? the title pink mustaches?  I dunno, it just kinda came to me.  I was trying to figure out my top two loves and combine them...first I am all things girl.  Pink will forever be my favoite color and I love all things girly.
Okay, so if you're all girl...what's with the "mustaches"?  Haha, well, even though I am all girl I'm surrounded by masculinity.  I have 3 boys and a husband.  Thus the:  
I love gettin my craft on.
I love volleyball.
I love my boys.
I love dandelions.
I love home improvement.
I love the satisfaction of looking at something I created and/made. (especially when it turns out well!)
I love my husband.
I love my family.
I love gaming (WOW) with my husband.
I love Wyoming.
Welcome to the beginnings of Pink Mustaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment