Labels

about me (1) accessories (1) decoration (3) downloads (1) gift ideas (2) gifts (3) girls (1) Halloween (1) house (1) kids (2) mothers day (2) tutorials (5) Wood (1) wreath (1)

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Teacher Appreciation | gift

I stole this idea from here.  I cannot express how AMAZING this woman is.  I love almost ALL posts and I want to do all of them.

What you need:
4x4 post cut into a square.
fabric scraps (or scrapbook paper) I did fabric mainly for the texture difference)
a 2x2"of scrapbook paper
mod podge
drill

To do this I first got a square piece of wood.  I got mine from the photo cube I did previously.  I painted it.
Then I cut 4 squares of fabric and mod podged it on.

For the front I then rounded a little square piece of scrapbook paper and added my own little touch.  I heart Miss Becky.
Wrap some ribbon around it.

Drill some holes and voila!


No comments:

Post a Comment